The sanguinea stromanthe, orchid, is a popular flower because of its striking appearance and fragrant aroma. The flowers are usually light green with darker green stripes and are arranged in clusters on stems that grow up to one foot long. The flowers open at night and close during the day, which gives them a unique look. The sanguinea stromanthe is native to the tropics and can be found growing in humid areas near bodies of water.
Stromanthe Sanguinea – 6″ Pot
10 in stock
Sanguinea Stromanthe is a tropical orchid that can grow up to three feet tall. It has brightly-colored flowers, which are pollinated by flies that transfer pollen from the stamen to the pistil. Despite its name, this orchid is not closely related to the Dracula plant (Sanguisorba officinalis), which has poisonous roots and stems.
- Brightly-colored flowers for some good looks!
- Pollinated by flies that transfer pollen from the stamen to the pistil.
- A beautiful orchid thats grown from hardy, post-disaster seeds
- Flowers have a light and refreshing scent
- Attractive flowers in multi-colored hues
- Removes odors from the air from as far away as eight feet
- Can make up to 450 gallons of distilled water
- Perfect for any room in your home: living, dining, or office