Njoy Pothoss are popular because they are easy to use and provide a great experience. They are also affordable and come in many different colors.
Pothos ‘N’joy’ – 3″ Pot
13 in stock
Njoy Pothos is a succulent that, when cared for correctly, can provide years of enjoyment. Here well share tips on how to take care of Njoy Pothos so that it will thrive and provide you with pleasure for years to come.
- 1) Pothos requires bright light in order to thrive
- -Put your pothos near a window only when it is sunny. Try your best to cover up the other plants around your Pothos so that they dont overgrow and obstruct view of sun
- 2) When water drainage becomes slow, remember that it is better to lower the watering tray by 2 inches than to tip over. Gently tap on the bottom of your plant with a spoon to root out any air pockets or insect nests behind roots.
- One thing you probably didnt expect about taking care of pothos: Its actually quite easy! This succulent is super low-maintenance good luck!
- Succulent: Pothos
- Alternative to flowers in a vase, the Pothos reproduces from the lost leaves that it roots into. Unlike a traditional arrangement, having one potted for your living room will not cause your roof overhang to drip and ruin your furniture.
- Water the plant generously in the morning- between 3-4 cups for every pot of soil over a few days time. To help prevent stress on sensitive roots, avoid wetting the tops of leaves more often than necessary by watering sparingly at bedtime.
- To get plants from a store to your home on dry ground, make sure to water them immediately before packing and make sure they are snugged in their containers so they are full of water when they reach you. Refrigerate potted plants if they have been properly draining and providing you with moisture through their soil.
- Most importantly, don’t forget to keep an eye on how much light you need. If you place too little light on them for too long, the leaves will become spindly and brittle with no good reason!
- Quick-drying and slow-growing leaf that can grow up to 25 inches tall
- Eucalyptus extract inhibits the growth of fungi, mildews, and bacteria – keeps your plant healthy for years to come
- The most important Njoy Pothos tips: How to Avoid Overwatering and Root Rot
- 9 succulents planted in a terracotta pot, plant included with moss and loam medium
- Easy to care for: Just keep the soil moist