Dieffenbachias are popular plants because they have beautiful flowers and can grow in a variety of settings. They are easy to care for and can be grown outdoors in most climates. Dieffenbachias are also excellent choice for indoor plants because they do not require a lot of sunlight.
Dieffenbachia Oerstedii – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Oerstedii Dieffenbachia (commonly called skullcap or monkey flower) is a decorative plant that can be found growing outdoors throughout much of the United States. This perennial herb produces small, white, bell-shaped flowers in late summer and early fall.Skullcap can be enjoyed for its delicate aesthetic features, as well as its medicinal properties. The root of skullcap is said to be useful for alleviating anxiety and depression, and the plant has been used in traditional medicine for centuries.
- Elegant, delicate and fragrant
- Medicinal properties
- Easy care
- Highly adaptable
- Skull cap produces small, white, bell-shaped flowers
- Covered in large green leaves for a bold contrast
- Anywhere from 12 to 36 tall
- 1. Absolutely beautiful
- 2. Great for all seasons
- 3. Considered to be a relaxing and calming herb
- Plant grows to a height of 8-10 feet
- Bark is a thin membrane with small leaf lobes; leaves are lanceolate and deeply divided
- Flowers from June onward
- A must have for summer décor
- * A perennial, decorative plant that can grow outside of the house.
- * Produces white bell-shaped flowers late in the summer and early fall.
- * Said to be used for relieving anxiety, depression, menstrual pain and more.