Vera Aloes are a popular choice for skin care products because they are effective and have a variety of uses. Vera Aloes are derived from the aloe vera plant and have been used for centuries in traditional African medicine. They are also used in topical skin care products because they are known to be soothing, antiinflammatory, and moisturizing.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Aloe Vera – 3″ Pot
Vera Aloe is a flowering plant that has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for skin problems and other health concerns. The gel from the Vera Aloe plant is also being researched as a potential treatment for Alzheimers disease and other forms of dementia.This article takes a closer look at Vera Aloe and its potential benefits for both humans and animals.
VERA ALOE Features
- Vera Aloe is the scientific name given to a flowering plant native to southern Africa
- Aloe in groves provide honey, and industrial alcohol, fruit juices and honey
- Research has shown potential benefits of aloe hibiscus on skin health at North America International Market Exposition
- Slows cognitive decline and repairs damage in cells
- Promotes healthy natural cellular development
- 100% pure
- The discoveries of the organosulfur compounds from the plant have been the recent leading focus for research
- Marine algae that has been traditionally used as a Beauty-Care agent
- Herb is also thought to have strong antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties
- Vera Aloe Botanically a member of the family Liliaceae
- The gel from the plant is used in salves and ointments for skin conditions
- Its been traditionally reported that passing by or imbibing the flowers may help with dementia and Alzheimers disease
The Vera Aloe plant is a succulent that originated in Africa. The Vera Aloe tree grows to a height of 1015 feet and has a spreading canopy. It is resistant to drought, frost, and sun damage. The leaves are ovate shaped and have wavy edges. The Vera Aloe flowers are white with a purple center. They are pollinated by bees.
If you have a pet and also live in an area that gets a lot of moisture, you need to be aware of Vera Aloe. This plant is great for keeping pets healthy and happy. Here are some of the benefits Vera Aloe is a natural repellent for pests. Its effective against mosquito bites, fleas, and ticks. It can also help reduce inflammation and pain from insect bites. Pets like the smell of Vera Aloe and find it soothing. It can be used to clean fur, skin, and nails.
Vera Aloe is a succulent that can live for up to 50 years! Vera Aloe is native to Africa and can grow in both dry and moist environments. The leaves of the Vera Aloe are used to make teas, lotions, and supplements.
Vera Aloe has been featured in a number of popculture references, most notably in the television series Breaking Bad. Vera Aloe is also known for its use in cosmetic products, including lipstick, eye shadow, and moisturizer.
There are many benefits of growing a Vera Aloe as a houseplant, including providing beauty and calming relief from stress. Here are five reasons to consider adding this succulent to your collection It can improve air quality Vera Aloes are high in oxygenproducing compounds, which can help improve air quality in your home. This is because they help rid the air of harmful toxins and pollutants. Its a natural preservative Vera Aloes are naturally rich in antioxidants, which can help protect your plants from damage caused by environmental factors like heat and cold. They also contain antibacterial properties that can keep your home clean and healthy. Its good for the skin Vera Aloes have been used for centuries as a natural remedy for skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and acne. Their high levels of antioxidants can help reduce inflammation and promote healing. Its an attractive addition to any home Whether youre looking for a plant that looks great on your desktop or one that can add some natural beauty to your living space, a Vera Aloe is a great option. Its easy to care for Vera Aloes