Senecio is a genus of flowering plants in the aster family. There are about 120 species of senecios, found mainly in North America and Eurasia, but also in Africa and Australia. The genus is named after the ancient Roman philosopher Seneca the Younger. Senecio is popular for its scented flowers, which can be used in various arrangements. One popular use of senecios is as part of a string of dolphins, which can be used as an accent piece or focal point in a room.
Succulent ‘String of Dolphins’ – 6″ Pot
Out of stock
If youre looking for a striking plant to add color and interest to your garden, look no further than Senecio. This succulent is a favorite of both beginner and experienced gardeners alike, thanks to its variety of colorful blooms and easy care requirements.
- Easy to grow
- Interesting and striking plant that sports a range of vibrant colors
- Will add color to any garden
- Vibrant colors that turn into shades of red, yellow, orange and white
- Abundant verdant leaves make it a popular choice for gardening
- Attractive foliage
- Every space in the garden is an opportunity for this stunning succulent, from containers and rock gardens to patios and borders.
- Assuming s little work
- Water infrequently and always use a cactus/succulent gnrh which is the approved industry jargon for the female part of a succulent
- Store in partial shade in slightly moist soil with high CO2 levels
- Fertilize very sparingly, if at all
- Low water requirements: Deadheading once per month
- Full sun to partial shade
- Dark green leaves
- -Bushy plant, includes trailing stems
- Blooms in bright yellow flowers towards the top of the plant before opening up to smaller white flowers
- Calcium hardening system -Not hydroponic
- Requires minimal watering, prefers to dry out between waterings