Senecio is a genus of flowering plants in the aster family. There are about 120 species of senecios, found mainly in North America and Eurasia, but also in Africa and Australia. The genus is named after the ancient Roman philosopher Seneca the Younger. Senecio is popular for its scented flowers, which can be used in various arrangements. One popular use of senecios is as part of a string of dolphins, which can be used as an accent piece or focal point in a room.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Succulent ‘String of Dolphins’ – 6″ Pot
If youre looking for a striking plant to add color and interest to your garden, look no further than Senecio. This succulent is a favorite of both beginner and experienced gardeners alike, thanks to its variety of colorful blooms and easy care requirements.
STRING OF DOLPHINS SENECIO Features
- Easy to grow
- Interesting and striking plant that sports a range of vibrant colors
- Will add color to any garden
- Vibrant colors that turn into shades of red, yellow, orange and white
- Abundant verdant leaves make it a popular choice for gardening
- Attractive foliage
- Every space in the garden is an opportunity for this stunning succulent, from containers and rock gardens to patios and borders.
- Assuming s little work
- Water infrequently and always use a cactus/succulent gnrh which is the approved industry jargon for the female part of a succulent
- Store in partial shade in slightly moist soil with high CO2 levels
- Fertilize very sparingly, if at all
- Low water requirements: Deadheading once per month
- Full sun to partial shade
- Dark green leaves
- -Bushy plant, includes trailing stems
- Blooms in bright yellow flowers towards the top of the plant before opening up to smaller white flowers
- Calcium hardening system -Not hydroponic
- Requires minimal watering, prefers to dry out between waterings
The String of Dolphins Senecio is a popular flower that has been around for centuries. It is known for its beautiful, long petals and bright colors. The string of dolphins senecio was named after the dolphins that are often seen near the flowers.
If you have a pet dolphin and love spending time outside, then you need to add String of Dolphins Senecio plants to your life. These plants will bring joy and happiness to both your pet and you. Not only do they make great companions, but they are also beautiful plants that add some color and texture to any room.String of Dolphins Senecio plants are easy to grow and care for, so you can enjoy them year-round. They come in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect one for your home. Plus, these plants are resistant to pests and diseases, so you can rest assured that your Dolphin will be happy and healthy with one of these plants in his or her space.
If you love nature, then youre going to adore the String of Dolphins Senecio. This plant is not only beautiful, but its also got some interesting facts about it that you may not have known. For example, did you know that this plant is related to the dandelion? And that its actually a type of aster? Lets take a closer look at these fascinating facts about the String of Dolphins Senecio and see how you can incorporate them into your own life.
The string of dolphins Senecio is a common motif found in pop-culture. It can be seen in works such as the movie Finding Dory and the TV series Stranger Things. This motif is often used for comedic purposes, and it has even been used in political advertisements.
A String of Dolphins Senecio is a great houseplant for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, it is easy to care for and provides a beautiful display of blooms. Additionally, this plant is known to be resistant to pests and diseases, making it a great choice for those who want a healthy plant in their home.