Himalayan senecios are popular for their attractive foliage and striking blue flowers. These plants thrive in a variety of soil conditions, making them well-suited for a variety of terrains. Senecios also make excellent indoor plants, as they are tolerant of low light levels and can be propagated from cuttings.
Succulent Senecio ‘Himalayan’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Himalayan Senecio is a genus of about 120 species of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae. They are distributed widely across much of the temperate world, with the greatest concentration in the highlands of Asia and North America.
- Natural colour-change light up heart mirrors
- Place at eye level to reduce eyestrain and provide a gaze related mood elevator
- Scientifically proven to have three different circadian rhythms
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory molecules in leaves
- Height: 1.2 to 15-30 cm
- Life span: Perennial
- Retail hot moving
- Native to the Himalayan region, Senecio is used across many oriental cuisine dishes as it can be cooked or eaten raw. It’s leaves can be dried and stored for later. The plant is often used as a remedy for cough, fever, and malaria
- Efficiently purifies water and improves water quality.
- Purified water is characterized by positive ORP (oxidation-reduction potential)
- A good source of natural giving an easy flourish when decorating a desktop or other part of the home
- May be planted as an annual, perennial or biennial. It prefers well-drained, sheltered position and has a long history of garden use in Europe.
- The flowers are showy, single solar flowers with unique orange trumpet petals and featherless green arms which surround them.
- Green leaves have white to yellow spines and reddish-brown veins