Laurentii snakes are popular because they are beautiful and unique. Their scales are arranged in distinctive patterns, and their colors can be very vibrant. They are also very docile and easy to handle, which makes them a great choice for snake enthusiasts.
Snake Plant Laurentii – 6″ Pot
59 in stock
Laurentii Snake, also known as the King Cobra, is one of the most feared snakes in the world. With a length of up to 6 meters and a venom that can kill a human in just 15 minutes, this snake is not to be taken lightly. But what makes Laurentii Snake so dangerous?In this article, we’re going to take a look at some of the key traits that make Laurentii Snake so deadly – and see if you can learn anything that could help you avoid getting bitten by this poisonous snake!
- One Article
- Rare in captivity
- Fast movement
- Black skin and white underside
- Huge head, powerful front legs
- – Identify why it’s a King Cobra
- – The main threats posed by this snake
- -How harmful its venom is
- -Evolutionary advantage of this snake
- -See how big the other cobras in its habitat have been recorded to grow
- Comes with a snake bite kit
- Comes with a step-by-step guide on how to handle the snake properly
- Has 6 animals friends: Giraffe, Leopard, Cheetah, Tiger, Monkey & Hippo
- Our article gives a short introduction through a series of pictures about different features that make Laurentii Snake so deadly.
- Extended 3-D Cobra animation to help you visualize the movement and size of the snake