Sedum ‘White Stone Crop’ Succulent – 6″ Pot
Out of stock
Sedum is a genus of flowering plants in the stonecrop family. There are around 300 species of sedum, distributed across the world. Many Sedum species are popular garden plants, and some have been used for medicinal purposes for centuries.In this article, we’ll be taking a look at white stonecrop sedum, or Sedum alba ‘Variegata’. This cultivar is one of the most popular sedums available, and has beautiful variegated leaves that range in color from light green to deep green and cream. Variegata is a hardy sedum that will grow well in most climates, and is attractive addition to any garden.
- Use as a low-maintenance drought-tolerant groundcover
- Cover an area up to 100 sq ft
- Bold blooms appear from June to October
- Tender, thin leaves
- Resilient and unfailing, providing beauty through the seasons
- Requires relatively little water
- Easy care and beautiful plants
- Adds lasting color and texture to your yard with a long-lasting summer bloom in 3-4 months
- Tolerates dry soil as well as part sun or full shade
- Drought tolerant, do not let overwatering be an issue!
- White Stonecrop Sedum is easy-to-care-for, providing a dependable look year-round
- Attracts pollinators―from honeybees to hummingbirds to butterflies
- Succulent leaves and flowers stand out against the various green hues in nature