The popularity of Cebu Blue Pothos is due to their attractive foliage and striking blue flowers. These plants can thrive in a variety of environments, making them an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor gardens. Additionally, Cebu Blue Pothos are hardy and easy to care for, making them a great choice for beginner gardeners.
Pothos ‘Cebu Blue’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Cebu Blue Pothos is a tropical houseplant that typically grows to be around 12-16 inches tall. The plant is typically green or blue in color, and is known for its lovely variegated leaves. Cebu Blue Pothos can be propagated by rooting cuttings taken from the plants stem.
- # Grows great in areas with less than 12 hours of direct light.
- # Easy care; doesnt require cutting back or repotting like other plants.
- # Repels pests such as spiders, ants, and slugs.
- The easiest way to start is by rooting cuttings you can find when you disassemble old spider plants
- Drought and heat tolerant
- Low light or low oxygen tolerance
- Deadhead for a neater and more compact plant
- Species: Epiphyllum
- Foliage Color: Green
- Can be propagated by cutting off a stem and inserting it in growing medium with good drainage
- Stem rooting allows Cebu Blue to grow better than plants grown from leaf cuttings
- Pot plant can survive in a variety of areas although it does best under ideal conditions with moist, well drained soil and indirect light
- Often referred to as Air Plants because they dont need soil or hydroponic growths
- Require no maintenance such as mister/humidifier or fertilizer
- Requires moderate light, or direct sunlight to start growing properly
- Grows well in a hanging basket or on shelves
- Cebu Blues leaves are typically green or blue in color
- The plant is often admired for its variegated leaves
- Propagates by rooting cuttings