The Siltepecana Monstera, or Bola de Nieve, is a type of cactus that is native to the Mexican states of Puebla and Veracruz. The plant grows to a height of around 3 meters and has long spines on its branches. It is considered a succulent, meaning that it stores water in its tissues and can survive lengthy periods without rainfall. The Siltepecana Monstera is also known for its large, spherical fruit which can weigh up to 2 kilograms. The fruit is edible and often used in traditional cooking recipes.
Philodendron ‘Siltepecana’ – 6″ Pot
5 in stock
Siltepecana Monstera is a species of plant in the Bromeliad family. It is endemic to the states of Chiapas and Oaxaca, in southern Mexico.
MONSTERA SILTEPECANA Features
- Evergreen tropical plant
- A small tree reaching up to 12 feet in height
- Large leaves, which can reach the size of a human palm
- Low water and maintenance requirements
- Grows up to fifteen feet tall with unusual, compound leaves
- Fine liner-like hairs on the surface of this herbaceous perennial provide it with a natural barrier to creatures who might want to eat it like insects or other hungry organisms
- Produces tiny flowers that resemble those of a bell pepper
- The short and bushy plant yields spectacular fruit in the shape of dark eggs filled with yellow juice.
- Produces jewel-toned flowers with year-round purple.
- Perfect for media and cultural gardens.
- Adding Potted Monstera Plants
- Grows about 7-12 feet and makes a great sun compatible terrarium planter on its own or between other plants
- Plant may take a 10 to 20 day to reach the outdoors from the time of delivery
- There is no risk of the plant being disappointed (it cant be repotted!)
- DxPlant takes in all the orders youve opted for and processes them for your company on a single platform.
- No hidden fees, no surprises- lets take a moment to ensure that were on the same page: As mentioned, we only get paid when an order is fulfilled and shipped so there are no hidden fees.
- Our shipping rates are based on weight so there are no shipping costs per order
The Siltepecana Monstera, also known as the Chilean TreeLizard or the Giant Scleractinian Sea Slug, is a species of giant sea slug, a dorid nudibranch, classified in the family Phyllidiidae. It was first found in Chiles Osorno Province in 1899 and is now known from several other locations around the world. The Siltepecana Monstera is one of the largest sea slugs ever recorded, reaching up to 2 m 6 ft 6 in long and 1.5 m 4 ft 11 in wide.
Some Siltepecana Monstera plants are easy keepers while others may require more TLC. If you want to keep a Siltepecana Monstera as a pet, be sure to select the right plant for your needs. Some of the best species for keeping as houseplants include the Dwarf Monstera, the Texas Giant, and the Mammoth Cave Monstera. All of these plants have very short growing periods and can be growing in just about any light conditions. However, some Siltepecana Monstera plants are not as forgiving when it comes to care and require more attention than other houseplants. These include the Elfin Forest Monstera and the Chilean Winecup. Both of these plants have long growing periods and can be quite challenging to maintain if not grown in optimal conditions.
The Siltepecana Monstera, also known as the Lord of the Forest, is a plant monster that lives in the trees of Siltepec, a natural reserve in Oaxaca, Mexico. It is the largest living vascular plant, reaching up to 30 feet tall and 10 feet wide. The Siltepecana Monstera has leaves that are up to 2 feet long and 2 inches wide. The leaves are made up of about 100,000 tiny leaflets.The Siltepecana Monstera is pollinated by bats. The pollen from the male bats fertilizes the female Monstera plants. The fruit of the Siltepecana Monstera is a purpleblack capsule that can weigh as much as 1 pound.
One of Mexicos most popular and wellknown plants is the Siltepecana Monstera. This plant, also known as the Devils Flower, is known for its bizarre and spiny petals. It can grow up to three meters tall and has broad leaves that can be up to 60 centimeters long. The flowers are white with purple markings and produce a large fruit that can weigh up to two kilograms. The Siltepecana Monstera has been used in traditional Mexican medicine for centuries. It is believed to be effective for treating a variety of ailments, including anxiety, depression, menstrual cramps, and arthritis. It is also sometimes used as an ingredient in traditional remedies for witchcraft and sorcery. The Siltepecana Monstera is not native to Mexico, but it was discovered growing in the mountains near Palenque in the state of Chiapas in the early 1900s. Since then, it has become one of Mexicos most popular tourist attractions. People come to see the bizarre petals and large fruit that can be eaten raw or cooked. In addition, the flower can be used to make tea or perfume.
A Siltepecana Monstera is a beautiful and unusual houseplant that can provide many benefits to your home. First, they are very low maintenance plants, requiring only occasional watering and fertilization. Second, they are tolerant of a wide range of conditions, making them perfect for anyone with a difficult time keeping plants healthy or in the right location. Lastly, these plants are beautiful and fascinating to look at, adding an interesting element to any room.