Neon philodendrons are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to care for and have minimal requirements for soil and water. Second, they come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, making them perfect for any room. Third, they are versatile plants and can be used in a variety of arrangements. Finally, neon philodendrons are unique and eyecatching plants that will add pop to any room.
Philodendron ‘Neon’ – 4″ Pot
57 in stock
Neon philodendrons may be beautiful, but they can also be quite dangerous. These plants are famous for their bright colors and long vines, but many people dont know that they can produce a powerful toxin. If youre curious about these plants and want to learn more about their toxicity, read on for our guide on neon philodendron care.
- Explains a little bit about the toxicity of philodendrons
- Provides information on plants life cycle, care and preservation
- Explore the toxicity of neon philodendron plants
- The care guide has everything you need to know about these plants
- Traditional Philodendron Care
- -Water philodendrons once in a while. Theyre very heat sensitive, so having a slightly moist soil would help.
- -You could use distilled water as it has no minerals. Never use tap water with philodendrons.
- -Keep them away from direct sunlight and gardenias
- Holiday Philodendron Care
- -Dont keep any sub tropical plants inside during wintertime in damp regions unless they are acclimatized to low humidity environments. Keep the plant outdoors and located away from close contact with other plants
- -Learn how to care for and/or plant neon philodendrons
- -Discover what distinguishes neon philodendrons from standard philodendrons