Deliciosa Monsteras are popular for their sweet taste and fluffy texture. This fruit is also high in vitamin C, which makes it a great addition to your diet.
Philodendron Monstera Split-Leaf – 8″ Pot
8 in stock
Monstera deliciosa, also known as the deliciosa tree, is a species of liana that grows in South America. This vine can reach lengths of up to 60 feet and has long, slender leaves. The fruit of the deliciosa tree is a large, green capsule filled with black seeds.The deliciosa tree has many medicinal properties, including being used to treat stomach complaints, diarrhea, and snakebites. It is also used to make herbal teas and wine. The flowers of the deliciosa tree are sometimes used in traditional ceremonies in Central and South America.
- -The deliciosa tree produces an abundance of green tender leaves that can be eaten raw or added to salads and other dishes
- -The fronds are also edible and can be used as ornamental arrangements for tables, indoor benches, and outdoor seating
- -The fruit capsules contains multiple succulent seeds, allowing them to be eaten immediately after harvest
- Production of fruit
- A sweet tasting, highly prized by humans
- The seeds can be found in the air layer of the fruit
- Plant with soil or water
- Unique and tropical plant with no real comparison in North America
- Faithful takes on a wondrous story
- Makes a stunning house or office plant
- Great addition to any living space
- The leaves are long and slender