Congo Rojo Philodendrons are popular for their vibrant colors and striking shapes. These plants can be found in a variety of habitats, including rainforest and coastal areas. Congo Rojo Philodendrons are easy to care for, and they can be grown indoors or outdoors.
Philodendron ‘Congo Rojo’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Congo Rojo Philodendron (CRP) is a fairly new and unusual cultivar of philodendron. It was created by crossing two existing varieties, Red Congo and Yellow Philodendron. CRP has bright red leaves and fragrant flowers that are usually very large in size.This plant is not for the faint of heart – it can grow up to six feet tall and wide, making it an imposing sight in any room. But if youre looking for an unusual plant thats sure to make a statement, look no further than CRP!
- CRP is the product of two different plants, whose cultivars were crossbred to create a novel yellow-red variant
- Philodendron breed shares most of their characteristics with rubber trees, cacti and other succulents
- This plant has very unusual and vibrant leaves with a deep red color
- * Fading to Nob
- Phoenix and Little Palm Catalpa
- * Fast Grower
- * Attracts Birds, Butterflies & Butterflies
- * Watering: Keep in moist but well-draining soil with bottom water only. Can survive dry weather but if growing indoors during winter, let top wets be absorbed by the plant
- Unique form and flowers
- Easy to grow
- Must be watered about five times per week.
- 1. Unique, Beautiful plant with an amazing red color that lights up the room
- 2. Fast growing and should be watered frequently - Best if kept on moist soil