Peppermias are one of the most popular types of succulents, and for good reason. They are easy to care for, have a wide variety of colors and shapes, and are very droughttolerant. In addition, many people find their unique aroma intoxicating. Red Edge Peperomias are some of the most popular peppermias because they have a reddish edge that is especially attractive.
Peperomia Red Edge – 4″ Pot
15 in stock
Red Edge Peperomia is a recent addition to the peperomia genus. It was discovered in 2002 in a small stream in the mountains of central Oregon. This plant produces orange flowers and grows to a height of 2 feet.Peperomias are cool-season plants that prefer well-drained soil with a pH of 6.0 to 6.8. They do best in full sun or part sun, but will tolerate partial shade if provided adequate sunlight exposure. In general, they do not require fertilization and are resistant to pests and disease.
- *Lowland runners
- *Great for areas with lots of shade
- *Hardy to USDA zone 8
- Fast-growing evergreen groundcover
- Blooms orange flowers from spring to frost
- Flowering period lasts for 2 months
- Attracts butterflies, hummingbirds, and bees
- Peperomias tend to grow in clumps
- Peperomia have shorter flowers that are worth noting
- The plants can tolerate dry conditions, but they should make sure the soil is moist during dry weather
- A mature peperomia plant can produce 50 to 90 flowers per season
- Marking the superior quality of our newly improved steel, your absolute best defense against rust.
- Maimi Heat Patented rust proof steel can be used on boats and outside grills too.
- Superior Edge depth design according to your chopping needs.
- 1 gallon
- Plant size 2 feet