The popularity of String of Turtles Peperomias has to do with the variety of colors and patterns that can be found on these plants. These plants come in a wide range of sizes, so there is sure to be a plant that fits your needs. Additionally, these plants are easy to care for and will thrive in most environments.
Peperomia Prostrata ‘String of Turtles’ – 2″ Pot
String of Turtles is a new type of plant that is becoming increasingly popular in home gardens. This unusual plant features a long string of smooth, translucent green turtles that dangle from the plants branches and leaves.You may be wondering what the big deal is about String of Turtles. After all, its just a garden plant – right? Well, there are two reasons why you might want to add this unusual variety to your garden: first, String of Turtles is hardy and easy to grow, which makes it an excellent choice for beginner gardeners; and second, the long strings of turtles make for an interesting addition to any landscape.If youre curious about String of Turtles and want to learn more about this unusual plant, be sure to check out our article on String of Turtles Peperomia. In it, well tell you everything you need to know about this unusual garden plant.
- Easy to grow, does well in drier conditions and tolerates shade
- Grows up to 3 feet long
- Native to St. Croix and the Virgin Islands
- One charge lasts for 2 weeks
- Removes up to 5x more plaque vs. a manual toothbrush
- Pressure sensor and two intensity settings protect sensitive gums from overbrushing
- Brush head replacement reminder ensures your brush head is always effective
- String of Turtles is ideal for novice gardeners searching for plants that are non-aggressive and easy to care for.
- These long strands of turtles make an interesting addition to your home landscape - from balconies, rooftops, patios, decks, docksides and more.
- ● Very hardy
- ● Resistant to deer, squirrels and rabbits
- ● More than one way to keep these interesting plants pest and disease resistant
- Dusting with baking soda when its dry outside
- String of Turtles is a new type of plant that grows in a long string hanging from the ground
- Each plant features a 48 inch string of turtles hanging from the side branches and leaves
- Excellent for beginner gardeners who want an easy to grow variety
- This plant will also be interesting for landscape design