The ponytail palm is one of the most popular plants in the world. This plant is indigenous to tropical climates, but it can also grow in temperate regions. The ponytail palm grows best in moist soils that are well-drained. It is a medium-sized palm that typically has a height of 30 to 60 feet and a width of 10 to 20 feet. The leaves on the ponytail palm are long and thin, and they are arranged in clusters at the top of the stem. The flowers on the ponytail palm are small and white, and they are borne on short stalks near the base of the stem. The fruit on the ponytail palm is a small brown pod that contains several seeds.
Palm ‘Ponytail’ – In 10″ Pot
Out of stock
Do you ever struggle with getting those pesky tight curls in your hair without resorting to using a curling iron or even heating up your hair? If so, youre not alone – many women find it difficult to get that perfect ponytail. But fear not! In this guide, well show you how to make a palm-style curl using just a bit of hair and some space!
- Step-by step photos, end results
- Leave in conditioner for 16 hour hold
- Natural Curl Control Smooths and Creates a Strong Hold
- This template creates a stylish, low-effort go-to option for a hot date or special occasion
- Take 1 to 2 inches of hair and start rolling it into the form - it should go all the way around your hand
- Make sure to reach all the way to the ends so that you have enough room to create your curl
- *Change up the length and thickness of your curls using these three easy steps*