When it comes to remedies for common ailments, theres no question that nettles are a popular choice. Known for their medicinal properties, nettles have been used in folk medicine for centuries to treat everything from rheumatism to stomach aches. But whats the deal with baby tear nettles?While most people know about nettles as a remedy for various issues, few know that these plants can be used as a natural way to soothe a new babys tears. In fact, baby tear nettles have long been considered one of the best natural remedies for soothing crying babies. Why is this?Well, first of all, baby tear nettles contain compounds called histamines which help relieve stress and tension. Additionally, these plants are known to promote a sense of calmness and peace. And finally, theyre also known to help improve the circulation and digestion. Taken together, all of these factors make baby tear nettles an ideal remedy for soothing babies during times of distress. So if youre looking for a natural solution to help your new baby settle down, give some baby tear nettle juice a try!
Nettle ‘Baby’s Tear’ – 6″ Pot
8 in stock
Tear Nettle is a plant that can be found growing in disturbed areas, such as roadsides and rail yards. It is a member of the milkweed family and is used as a food source by the monarch butterfly. The monarch population has been in decline since the 1990s, which has led to increased interest in this plant. Tear Nettle contains toxins that can be harmful to humans if ingested, but the plant has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for a variety of ailments.
- Tear Nets contains compounds that hold promise in the cancer treatment and prevention of various cancers.
- A plant that produces toxins but is still used as a medicinal agent, not all plants can do this
- Solves a society first problem: how to distribute medicines to the poorest parts of society, like abandoned buildings
- The monarch butterfly depends on Tear Nettle for food.
- This plant decomposes faster than water, so it can get rid of any toxins a person may have ingested.
- For centuries, people have used this as natural remedy for a variety of ailments.
- -Formerly thought of as a weed, but has recently been researched for its potential as an alternative treatment for cancer
- -The toxins in the leaves which make this plant toxic also help to remedy skin conditions, such as psoriasis
- Tear Nettle is native to North America and has antimicrobial properties to make it effective in preventing infection from bacteria and fungus
- Tastes like cucumber when wet and could potentially be used for a variety of foodstuffs