Rope variegated hoyas are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to grow and maintain. Second, their vibrant colors are sure to brighten up any garden. And lastly, they make a great addition to any container garden.
Hoya ‘Rope Plant’ Variegated – 6″ Pot
Out of stock
Rope variegated hoya, sometimes called ropevine or banyan vine, is a deciduous climbing vine that can often be found growing in tropical areas. It has long, thin leaves and spindly stems that grow up to 30 feet long. Ropevine is impressive in its ability to cling to any surface with its sinuous tendrils, making it an ideal plant for hanging decorations or filling in small gaps in between other plants.If youre interested in growing ropevine as a landscape plant, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, this vine is not recommended for areas that get a lot of rain – the leaves will turn brown and fall off if they get wet. Second, make sure to provide plenty of support for the roots – this vine can grow quite vigorously if given the opportunity! Finally, be patient – this plant can take up to two years to reach maturity.
- Can grow to 30 feet long because of its spindly stems
- Can endure high amounts of rainfall
- Ropevine is a beautiful climbing vine with spindly stems.
- 14 inches hanging decoration.
- This plant can take up to two years to reach maturity
- This variegated hoya plant is a creeper that likes humidity and full to partial sunlight
- Grows to 30 feet with leaf segments and strong tendrils
- Takes up to two years to reach maturity
- Rope vine plant is a climbing deciduous vine that produces thin leaves and stems
- Can grow on any surface up to 30 feet tall
- The sinuous tendrils make this a great plant for hanging or filling in gaps
- Whimsical banyan vine. This charming climbing vine will sprawl to fill any space and thrive on drydays
- Large, dark green leaves and thick stems provide a sculptural touch
- Peltate foliage provides a rich backdrop for showy flowers or vibrant leaves
- Typically grows to over 3 feet tall and can reach up to 30 feet long
- Double-breaking strength resists wedge attacks from leafcutter ants or rabbits