The pink fittonia is a popular houseplant because of its attractive, bright colors and its easycare requirements. This plant grows slowly but steadily, making it an ideal choice for those who want a lowmaintenance plant.
Fittonia ‘Pink’ – 2″ Pot
Out of stock
Life can be tough, especially when youre a pink fittonia. This diminutive flower often finds itself surrounded by hostile plants and animals, who would love nothing more than to claim this delicate little thing for their own. Fortunately, with the help of some clever copywriting, pink fittonia can overcome these obstacles and thrive in any garden.By understanding the tactics that work best for this delicate flower, you can apply them to your own business or website, and increase your chances of success. In the end, pink fittonia are proof that with a little bit of hard work and savvy marketing, anything is possible.
- Has the power to overcome ANY obstacle
- Fully customizable (The Flower of Success)
- A pale blushing hue, with a sweet, peachy scent
- Copywriter and astrology expert, C.M. Irish shares her secrets for writing effective copy for the plant of your choice
- Writers master tropes that target all types of flower admirers, such as: shrub, secluded pond, fragrant walkway
- How to write about a hard-to-market flower like pink fittonia, with chapters on: being googley-eyed, incorruptibility and stealthy!
- Making sales copy that attracts customers and converts them into buyers.
- -Attracting new customers is only the first step in making a sale.
- -Sell your product via targeted online ads, marketing materials, live events, and more.
- -Inexpensive website builder for those looking to get started on the web
- Strong, wavy design with a distinctive floral and leaf pattern
- Printed on heavy-duty Sky Blue Polyester warp knit fabric and reinforced with a cotton twill backing
- Blanket is 60 by 90
- Copywritten content
- Short and to the point facts about this charming flower
- Four unique colorful illustrations for a visually appealing layout