One of the most popular houseplants is the Sted Sol Cane Dracaena, also known as the Dragon Tree. This plant is easy to care for and has a long life span. The Sted Sol Cane Dracaena can grow up to 12 feet tall and wide, making it a perfect choice for a large room or hallway. The leaves are offset in a V-shaped pattern, and the plant has greenish-white flowers that appear in clusters. The flowers are edible, and they taste like cucumber.
Dracaena ‘Sted Sol Cane’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
If youre looking for a stunner in your home or office, consider purchasing a Sted Sol Cane Dracaena. These plants are known for their dramatic foliage and lovely flowers. Not only do they make great additions to any area, but theyre also relatively low-maintenance, requiring little to no water or sunlight.
- -THIS IS CURRENTLY AN INSTORE SALE ITEM. WE ARE ONLY OPEN WHILE THESE DRAECIAN BAMBOO CANES LAST. ALL CANES ARE $39.00
- -Easy to care for; just a little misting once a week
- -Can decorate large areas in your home or office
- The Dracaena deals well in low lighting (indoor or outdoor)
- They are known for their dramatic foliage and lovely flowers
- Very little water is required as they do not need much moisture
- Known to grow 8-12 leaves per branch. Each branch can produce up to 30-40 leaves per year
- Difficult to kill
- Dramatic foliage and flowers
- Lowlight tolerant
- All new species of the cane plant, with occasional blooms and dramatic features.
- Knock-down stems work best for small groups or heads of dracaena plants.
- Alligator clips make it easy to string up your cane dracaenas branches from anything sturdy, such as a tree branch or chain.
- Foliage doesnt need water or sunlight
- Unique stalks with peeling bark
- Great for corner plants and foliage displays