Many people love elegance dracaenas for their striking appearance and lush, green leaves. They are perfect for a home with a tropical theme or for a balcony or deck where they can enjoy the sun and attention. Not only are they beautiful, but they also offer many benefits. Here are some reasons why people love them:-Elegance dracaenas are very low maintenance. They require very little water and little fertilizer, making them ideal for those who want to keep their gardens clean and free of pollutants.-They provide shelter for a wide variety of insects and other small creatures living in your garden. This makes them great for attracting beneficial insects that help to control pests and weed growth.-These plants are tolerant of both wet and dry conditions, making them perfect for areas that experience extremes in weather conditions.-Elegance dracaenas are drought tolerant, so you can use them in areas that typically have less rainfall.
Dracaena Elegance – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Dracaena is a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae. There are about 140 species in the genus, found in warm climates throughout the world. Many of these plants are popular as houseplants, but one particularly elegant member of the genus is Dracaena elegans.This species grows to about 18 inches (45 cm) tall and has long slender leaves that are green on top and purple on the bottom. The flowers are small and white, with a yellow center, and they grow in clusters at the top of the stem.If youre looking for an elegant plant that can add character to any room, Dracaena elegans is a great option!
- The Dracaena elegans is not just an elegant specimen, its also a very low-maintenance plant. Because of that, if youre constantly watering and feeding this plant in your living area you will drastically reduce the plants lifespan by sprinkling some light peat moss through the pot periodically. Keep this plant well lit with some fluorescent lights so it gets the proper amount of daily light (see below).
- One of Americas most popular houseplants
- Grows to 18 inches tall
- Long sturdy leaves with green on top, purple on the bottom
- Cultivated for more than 400 years
- This plant blooms from spring until late autumn, with small flowers
- Dracaena elegans is a popular houseplant that can add character to any room
- 6.5 inches tall
- 18 inch long leaves
- White flowers with yellow centers
- A great option for a low-maintenance houseplant
- Heirloom plant that thrives on neglect
- Perfect for low light environments
- Purple leaf underside blends with the green leaf top side