Dragon Tree Twister Dracaenas are popular for their bright colors and the way they twirl in the wind. These plants are easy to care for and make a great addition to any garden.
Dracaena ‘Dragon Tree Twister’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Dracaena is a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae, subfamily Nepetoideae. They are commonly called dragon trees, and include the common dracaena (Dracaena marginata), one of the worlds most popular houseplants. The genus name is derived from Ancient Greek δρακαῖνος (drakaina), meaning thunderbolt, referring to the striking colors of some species.
- Dracaena marginata is a species of the dracaena genus.
- It has slender, flexible branches that form an attractive shape, which grows upright or in all directions.
- The plants elegant foliage offers both textural interest and visual attraction.
- Planting dracaena into water will provide rich oxygenation for your fish tank for a healthy environment.
- Dracaena is a great plant for indoors and outdoors
- Tree shaped, easy to maintain, great quick accent plant
- Remove catnip head shredding your reptile or snake skin when you meet
- Dragon tree
- From the Amazonian rainforest
- Easy to care for
- High demand is expected due to their popularity as a houseplant
- Dracaena is an auspicious addition to any home.
- Plants stay indoors and never need watering or sunlight with the safe temperature range 32-35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Perfect, 10 inch plants with little feet on all sides shine as beautiful accents to furniture
- Planted in a small pot, dracas ornament stands no taller than 3 inches tall