One of the most popular Dracaena species is the Colorama Dracaena. These plants are easy to care for, and their vibrant colors make them stand out in any home or garden. They are also relatively low-maintenance plants, requiring little water or fertilizer. In addition, they are tolerant of a variety of conditions, making them a great choice for both indoor and outdoor use.
Dracaena ‘Colorama’ – 6″ Pot
12 in stock
Colorama Dracaena is a beautiful, long-lived plant with broad leaves and spikes of brightly-colored flowers. Its easy to grow, requiring little water or attention, and can add a splash of color to any room in your home.
- One plant adds bold personality and texture to your decor
- There are 8 colors to choose from!
- Plants come in 2 sizes: 10 inch plants, or 20 inch plants
- Petal color:
- Cluster height: 3.
- Dracaena is a beautiful and easy-to-grow indoor plant; requires little water or attention
- Suitable for a wide range of conditions, textures, and sizes
- Ample varieties available: compact (requiring low light) cordata (a smaller plant with light green leaves) and maxima.
- Great plant - Brings a sense of life to any living space
- Vibrant flowers add beauty to any room or outdoor area
- Lush, easy-to-care-for leaves