Venus Fly Trap Carnivorouss are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to care for and maintain. Second, they provide a good deal of enjoyment both in the garden and as pet plants. Finally, they are efficient and effective at catching prey.
Carnivorous ‘Venus Fly Trap’ Plant – 2″ Pot
Out of stock
The Venus flytrap is one of the most fascinating plants out there. This carnivorous plant has an interesting mechanism for trapping and eating prey – it uses a pair of leaves that snap shut on anything that comes within reach. Curious about how this plant works? Then check out this fun video below to learn more!
- This plant houses two methods of defense: grabbing, holding, and squeezing prey
- No need to repot, just put this carnivorous mutant in your window
- Only takes 6 weeks to germinate
- Hours of fun without toxins
- Includes direspotting tool and planting tray
- Ideal for children who are just learning about carnivorous plants
- Durable - withstands rough play and easy to clean
- These crystal catches will present a fun, affordable gift for any occasion
- Some other creative ways to use these crystal catches are jewelry, flower holders, and home decor
- The Venus flytrap is based off the real Venus flytrap which was discovered by two botanists in 1878