Themed garden center, Calatheas has become a popular spot for green thumb enthusiasts and discriminating home owners alike. This is due to the unique selection of plants and shrubs on offer as well as their variety of sizes, shapes, and colors. One of the most popular varieties of Calatheas is the Medallion Ii. This particular cultivar was developed in the early 1990s by John C. Wells, a horticulturist with more than thirty years of experience in the field. His objective was to create a taller, more vigorous medallion form of calathea that would be easier to care for and maintain. Today, Medallion Ii Calatheas are considered one of the best selections for home gardens because they can be fairly easy to grow and maintain, regardless of your experience level. They also make an excellent addition to any themed garden or landscape because their variegated leaves and flowers will add some visual interest without being too overpowering.
Calathea Roseopicta ‘Medallion’ II – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
If youre looking for an exquisite specimen of a flowering plant, the Medallion III Calathea might be the perfect choice. This beauty is known for its large, feathery leaves and profusion of colorful blooms. You can enjoy this plant indoors or outdoors, in full sun or partial shade.
- Flowers range in purple, blue, white and yellow
- Weeks-long blooming cycle
- 8.5 feet x 6.30 feet in container size (L x W)
- Beautiful white or, if you prefer, lush green blooms
- Will create a show in any room of your home
- Possess very little care needs
- Six-inch 6 watt 100 watt 600 watt full spectrum LED light fixture Free self water feature so no more worries about overwatering your plants! Experience features like: Garden bed baffles and climbing wall format, Admit water votebator, Light dispersal system for high-quality lighting
- Filler bonsai with many varieties of colors
- Eco-friendly plant in 10 clay pot
- Plants are hand-grown and selected to produce the finest possible blooms
- Your plant will be delivered in a 3.2-liter gallon container, with a sealed soil cup for future planting.
- Your plants will be potted in a medium-textured, high-quality potting mix made up of bark, perlite, peat and pumice with 18 of organic growing medium
- Heals in the wild with the native wildlife w/o pesticides or chemicals