Freddie Calatheas are popular because they are interesting and unique. They are also stylish and can be worn for a variety of different events.
Calathea Concinna ‘Freddie’ – 6″ Pot
10 in stock
In business, its often said that the key to success is having a good relationship with your clients. But what does that mean for small businesses?Freddie Calathea is the founder of Freddys Custom Carpets, a small business located in Palm Springs, CA. In this article, Freddie shares his tips for successfully building and maintaining relationships with your clients.
- Make sure you respect any time frames the client has for final approval
- Dont apologize for your lack of knowledge, instead teach them about your business
- Set expectations in advance
- The article discusses the importance of a trusting relationship between business and client, patient or customer
- How small businesses can focus on building trust to have happy clients who refer customers to your site
- Tips on how to make sure you build long lasting client relationships
- Great Client Relationships With Technology: Small businesses, like Freddys, can leverage technology for better client relationships by not getting too distracted by daily tasks and offering relevant information in creative and engaging ways
- Creative Branding Method to Finally Reach the Upper Echelons: A little creativity can go a long way, and having fun with your company brand can have positive effects on your bottom line
- -Put Your Best Face Forward: There is so much more to personal branding than the clothes you choose to wear. When it comes to persuasion, nothing beats putting your best face forward
- -Showcase your Clients: Sometimes what sets a business apart from others is showcasing their clients in unique and interesting ways that convey who they are as individuals
- A critical factor in successfully building and maintaining a relationship with an individual or business is honesty: being honest within yourself, your company, and your brand
- Evaluate potential clients before the build the relationship
- A good way to spend quality time with a client is over lunch - buy him/her a brownie!
- Binging Netflix account with their washers and dryers ;)
- The Inspirational Life of Maria Shriver
- Effective contract management.
- Maintains healthy, trustworthy relationships with clients.
- Pay for performance - You set your own fee and can even adjust it over time to ensure the best possible price