Agaves are popular for a few reasons. First, they are versatile plants that can be grown in a variety of climates and soils. Second, they have a long history of use as food and fiber crops. Third, they produce large succulent pads that can be used for cocktails, tea, or food. Finally, agaves are beautiful plants that can add character to any garden.
Agave Vilmoriniana – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Vilmoriniana Agave, also known as Mexican Silver Lace agave, is a popular plant grown in warmer climates around the world. It has long, slender leaves and profuse, fragrant flowers that can be any color from white to deep purple. This interesting agave is often used for making tequila, mezcal, and other types of tequila-based cocktails.
- Use in tequila cocktails, liqueurs, vinegars, pastas
- Many beautiful colors!
- Mexican Silver Lace agave is a zestful and artistic plant
- Long, slender leaves and profuse, fragrant flowers
- Used for making tequila, mezcal, and other types of cocktails
- Agave is a succulent plant that belongs to the lily family.
- It is the only leafless stem succulent. Succulents have no leaves, root system and stems. These parts are designed to store water and give it up when they drink moisture. This type of design makes them remarkable low-maintenance plants, requiring little, if any, care.
- This succulent can also be grown in pots as an indoor plant or garden plant. Due to its thirst-quenchingly pale color, it works well planted together with fruit trees or palms. Its also ideal for window boxes and containers where its placid nature will fit right in without consuming too much light
- A long-lived perennial plant
- Grows in warm and mild climates
- Blooms every year, usually in spring
- -Touch- quick-growing plant with silver leaves and violet flowers -Smooth agave taste with unmistakable hints of vanilla and butterscotch -This variety is receptive to tap water, no need for filtered or distilled water