White Velvet Tradescantias are very popular for a number of reasons. They are low-maintenance, easy to care for plants that make a big impact in any space. They are also very versatile and can be used in a variety of ways – as groundcover, in hanging baskets, or even as indoor houseplants. But perhaps the most appealing aspect of White Velvet Tradescantias is their unique appearance.These plants have long, slender leaves that are covered in soft, white hairs. This gives them a velvety texture and an ethereal look that is sure to turn heads. And while they may look delicate, White Velvet Tradescantias are actually quite tough and can withstand a fair amount of neglect. So if you’re looking for a plant that is both beautiful and easy to care for, White Velvet Tradescantias are the perfect choice!
Tradescantia White Velvet – 6″ Pot
Out of stock
The White Velvet Tradescantia (Tradescantia fluminensis) is a beautiful plant that is easy to care for. It is native to Brazil, but it can be found in many parts of the world. The plant gets its name from the white velvet-like substance that covers the leaves.
- Needs very little water, making it perfect for the office or dorm
- Various shapes and sizes
- Attractive blooms in shades ranging from purple to lilac
- Grows outdoors year-round in U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) hardiness zones 8 through 12
- Prefers full sun and moist, well-drained soil
- Dark green leaves with white bracts and pink flowers especially during spring
- Grows in partial shade with deep, fibrous roots
- Suitable as a house plant or outdoor plant
- Needs regular watering until established
- Enjoys being misted from time to time
- Easy to care for and very hard to kill, adaptable to many environments
- Dull green leaves with pointed shaped leaves
- The White Velvet Tradescantia (Tradescantia fluminensis) is a beautiful plant that is easy to care for. It is native to Brazil, but it can be found in many parts of the world. The plant gets its name from the white velvet-like substance that covers the leaves.
- This plant is great for a touch of color indoors or outdoors and it does well in many different environments. They are also very hardy. The dull green leaves have pointed shaped leaves.
- Easy to care for
- Grows in many parts of the world
- Attractive white velvety leaves
- Description: This product is a beautiful perennial garden plant. It produces a white, velvety substance on its leaf.