Bulbosa air plants are popular for a few reasons. Firstly, they are easy to care for and require little light or water. Secondly, they produce a high volume of oxygen, making them great for apartments and other places where high levels of oxygen are needed. Finally, their exotic appearance is attractive to many people.
Tillandsia Air Plant Bulbosa – 5 Pack
Out of stock
Bulbosa is a genus of about 25 species of air-breathing plants in the family Gesneriaceae. They are found in tropical rainforests from Southeast Asia to Central America, and grow up to 2 m tall. Despite their common name, these plants do not have bulbs like other bulbs plants; instead, they have succulent leaves that store water in their cells.
- Conserves up to 40% more water than other plants in tank-style planters
- Save up to 21 gallons of water per day by using Bulbosa to replace your water tank
- High-efficiency design with a sleek design that requires minimal space
- Water-efficient feature eliminates need for new large tanks
- The most important component of healthy plant growth is oxygen.
- One in five people die of too much carbon dioxide, a deadly gas thats very bad for plants
- Thats why an air purifying lamp activated by sunlight has become the most popular system for indoor gardening
- Succulent leaves store water in their cells to survive dry periods
- Can withstand high temperatures and drought
- Water-starved leaves grow long sharp spikes on stems (pistillate) to catch rainwater
- Plant does not have bulbs like other bulb plants