Bergeri air plants are popular because they are easy to care for and look good in any home. These plants require very little water and can be placed in any sunny spot. Bergeri air plants also emit a pleasant scent, which is a added bonus.
Tillandsia Air Plant Bergeri
Out of stock
Bergeri Air Plant is a newly inaugurated air-conditioning and textile manufacturing plant located in Bergeri, a small town near the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. The Bergeri Air Plant is Indias first greenfield integrated thermal power plant, with an installed capacity of 1,000 MW. The project was developed by the Salini Group, a multinational Italian company.The Bergeri Air Plant will use natural gas as its primary fuel source and it is expected to contribute significantly to the countrys energy security. The plant will also create many jobs in the local area.
- Designed by LEED Platinum professional architect
- Liquid cooled by hydrogen and natural gas spray
- The first of its kind in India
- Multimillion-dollar investment
- Powers the entire state of Kerala
- Emits no carbon dioxide & pollutants except water vapor within a Zone I ignition point
- It emits no pollutants including aerosols, sulfur oxides, particulates and ozone
- The new plant will use natural gas as its primary fuel source.
- To ensure the sustainability of the plant and to assure environmental responsibility, the plant was designed by Tata Power
- The plant is manufactured using high quality aluminum and indium, adding strength without weight. The aerodynamic design allows for quick cooling of gases
- The plants gas treat is made of quartz, a chemical compound formed through metamorphosis. It also has a 99% chimney efficiency rate, which prevents pollutants downwind from reaching local residents