Tanzanian Zipper Euphorbias are a type of plant that is native to Tanzania. They are known for their beautiful flowers and their ability to thrive in many different types of climates. Because of this, they have become a popular choice for gardens and landscaping around the world.
Tanzanian Zipper Plant – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
The Tanzanian Zipper Euphorbia is a beautiful succulent that is native to Tanzania. It is a member of the genus Euphorbia, which contains over 2,000 species of plants. The Tanzanian Zipper Euphorbia is characterized by its thick, fleshy leaves that are arranged in a rosette pattern. The leaves are green with white stripes running along their length. The plant produces small, yellow flowers that bloom in the summer.
- Rare succulent from Tanzania
- Useful plant to have in your garden
- Plant produces flowers in the summer
- Leaves are green with white stripes running along their length.
- Zipper Euphorbia is a member of the genus Euphorbia
- With a water content of 50% and a height up to 30 cm, the succulent Tanzanian Zipper Euphorbia is a perfect indoor decoration.
- Suitable for many environments, from greenhouses, to garden interiors and home living rooms.
- Keeps moisture levels stable in dry climates
- Tanzanian Zipper Euphorbia is a hard-yielding, slow-growing plant
- Blooms in the summer with yellow flowers
- Require cacti mix soil and give moderate, but not bright sunlight
- The Tanzanian Zipper Euphorbia has a long life span (up to 30 years). -The plant grows best outdoors in full sun or indoors near a bright window. -Keep the soil moist during colder weather, but dont make it wet.