Strawberry syngoniums are one of the most popular plants for foliage in the home landscape. There are a few reasons for their popularity. First, they are easy to grow and care for. Second, their flowers are beautiful and interesting. Finally, their foliage is attractive yearround.
Syngonium Strawberry – 4″ Pot – 2″ Pot
Out of stock
The strawberry syngonium, also known as the Indian orchid, is a beautiful flower that can be found growing in many parts of the world. Native to India and Sri Lanka, this perennial plant is quite easy to care for and has a wide range of colors and styles of growth.
- The strawberry syngonium, or the Indian orchid, is a perennial plant that can grow in many varieties and is quite easy to care for.
- This beautiful flower is native to India and Sri Lanka.
- Easy care.
- The strawberry syngonium is hardy and flowers every year without fail. Losing its leaves in the fall and sprouting them again in the spring, this plant is one that can survive harsh winds, wet spells, and dry spells with ease. It will also tolerate different levels of shade across its bushy foliage.
- Vibrant color range.
- Strawberry plants vary in color; they may be green, burgundy reds or a yellowish brown. The plants may appear striped or with spots of different lengths or widths and in some cases have attractive dark green foliage that would contrast with said sunset colors. The flowers tend to be violets or blue mauve, overlapping into a deep purple center that blends well when paired with contrasting lighter flower colors . All of this makes it a wonderfully bright flowering plant to complement very many gardens but especially to stylishly accompany a more traditional appearance all around it .
- Does well in less than perfect weather conditions.
- Strawberry generally does not require high amounts of sun exposure because it has adapted to growing during cloudy weather by opening the edges (normal for anIndian native) and adjusting foliage accordingly. This means that
- Enduring Beauty, year-round
- Wide variety of colors and styles of growth
- Easy to care for
- This perennial plant features a wide range of colors and styles of growth
- It is quite easy to care for and has a wide range of colors and styles
- Native to India and Sri Lanka