String of dolphins senecios are popular for a few reasons. First, they are relatively easy to grow, making them a great option for beginner gardeners. Second, their bright colors and cheerful personalities make them perfect additions to any garden. Lastly, their natural habit of swimming in groups makes them fun to watch and easy to spot.
Succulent ‘String of Dolphins’ – 4″ Pot
31 in stock
If youre like most people, youre probably fascinated by dolphins. These graceful creatures can be seen swimming in both salt and fresh water around the world, and their playful antics are truly something to behold. Nowadays, if you want to see a group of dolphins, youre far more likely to find them swimming in a park or reservoir than out at sea.Why the change? Most of us are familiar with the dangers posed to humans by marine mammals, from collisions with boats to getting tangled up in fishing nets. But what about dolphins? We know they can communicate and interact with one another in complex ways, but do they pose a danger to us when we interact with them in public?
- Ideal gift for anyone interested in dolphins
- Focuses on the positive social interactions between humans and dolphins, highlighting everyday encounters
- Includes take-home materials for children to create their own observation of a dolphin
- Meet the worlds #1 Dolphin Encyclopedia, as well as 100+ other beautiful dolphins!
- -100% guaranteed: Discover exotic, unique and endangered species
- -Plus, learn about dolphin conservation in this informative booklet
- -Find out what dolphins eat and why it matters
- -Explore six different habitats of the aquatic world
- -Compare your favorite animal to something that shares their habitat
- Introducing Capture the Knowledge of Cetacea! : The first museum-quality app where YOU can be the scientist as you explore and learn about cetaceans like dolphins, whales and manatees
- Fantastic photo identifications, with a beautiful wallpaper to boot
- Share your latest new findings in the #mydolphinpage on Facebook and Twitter