Kiwi Variegated Aeoniums are popular for a variety of reasons. First, they have striking variegation patterns that make them easy to spot in the garden. Second, they are very easy to grow and require little maintenance. Third, they are versatile plants that can be used in a variety of settings and look great in both indoor and outdoor gardens. Finally, kiwi variegated aeoniums are extremely hardy and can tolerate a wide range of conditions.
Succulent ‘Kiwi’ Variegated – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Are you looking for a unique and striking succulent to add to your garden? Look no further than the kiwi variegated aeonium! This easy-to-grow plant is perfect for beginner gardeners or anyone who wants an interesting and colorful addition to their landscape.
- Kiwi-variegated: has a mix of green and brown foliage
- Easy to grow - will thrive in part shade or sun with consistent moisture
- Glossy leaves
- Low maintenance
- Easy to grow, economical, and low maintenance
- Patented New Zealand Kiwi variegated
- Gorgeous red and yellow leaves with foliage flitters of green
- Can look like a field of wildflowers
- Easy to grow with minimal additional care
- Cute, low-maintenance plant
- Gorgeous vibrant colors
- A low-maintenance succulent with minimal water, sunlight and fertilization
- This undemanding plant grows up to 18-inches tall, making it perfect for smaller areas
- The pattern of the yellow lines on this succulent are an attractive way to cover garden bed edges
- Kiwi variegated aeoniums are easy to grow.
- This plant comes with its own pot and is perfect for both indoors and outside environments.
- Fast growing and hardy succulents make it an ideal plant for full sun locations or outdoor gardens.