Cooperi haworthias (Haworthia cooperi) are popular plants because they are easy to care for, look great in any environment, and can be propagated from cuttings. They are also relatively new to the market, so there is still a lot of information available about them. Here are some reasons why people love Cooperi haworthias-They are easy to care for. Haworthias require very little water, and they do not need sunlight or fertilizer.-They look great in any environment. Haworthias can be planted in containers or outdoors and will look great no matter where they are located.-They can be propagated from cuttings. Simply take a cutting from a healthy plant and replant it in fresh soil.
Succulent Haworthia ‘Cooperi’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Cooperi Haworthia is a succulent that is native to South Africa. This plant is quite easy to grow and can be handled in a wide variety of climates, making it a great choice for those living in colder regions or who want an easy-to-care-for houseplant.
- Compact: Semi-glossy leaves are easy to maintain because of the minimal watering requirements and fast growth rate
- Eastern Cape Haworthia is shaped like miniature clovers and come in a variety of color combinations
- Leathery leaves, 8in
- Manufacturers Recognition: One hundred and fifty thousand orders in 2019 alone
- Easy to grow: This plant is quite easy to grow and can be handled in a wide variety of climates
- Airy shape: The plant will produce succulent, airy rosettes providing an open and spa like space on the
- -Petals & leaves are a natural blue colour
- Grows well with brighter light
- -Easy to care for.
- -Produces red flowers.
- -Can adjust your plants environment by placing a pot inside or outside
- Plant Features:
- Easy-to-Care for Houseplant
- Plant Site:
- This succulent, which originates from South Africa, requires a wide range of temperatures and does not require a lot of watering throughout the day. They can also grow in many regions as long as good drainage is available.
- *Drought tolerant
- *Succulent plant
- *Funnel-shaped leaves