The average person has about 20 toes on each foot. However, the baby toe Fenestraria is unique in that it only has seven toes. This is why it is so popular among people who have babies or small children. It is also a popular choice for people who want to be trendy and different. There are many reasons why people choose baby toes fenestrarias over other types of toe shoes. For one, they are easier to put on and take off. They also make it easier to move around because you don’t have to worry about tripping over your toes. Some people even choose them because they feel like they look more elegant than other types of shoes. Regardless of the reason, there is no doubt that baby toes fenestrarias are becoming increasingly popular among people of all ages.
Succulent ‘Baby Toes’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Fenestraria is a genus of about 30 species of carnivorous plants in the butterwort family, Ranunculaceae. They are native to the Americas, ranging from central Mexico to South Carolina, and are widely regarded as one of the most beautiful genera of carnivorous plants. Fenestraria reproduce through a process called apogamy, in which the flowers bud off from their mother plant’s stem rather than pollinating with another plant.
- Flowers form on stem rather than flowers pollinating a different plant
- Multiples forms from straggling vines to clusters of beautiful rhizomes that stand 6 inches and branch like shrubs
- Blooms reach 1-3 feet in height, depending on care and method
- 100% Genuine
- Buy 3 and get 1 free
- International shipping available
- Exclusive limited edition for each order to 10,000 units
- Designed by: Vin (@Dudeardonsewer)
- -Beautiful, carnivorous plants that reproduce through apogamy
- -Pays homage to and changes the name of Fenestraria into for the benefit of our goal
- -Each plant in this collection was personally hand picked by the artist
- Easy to care for, except for the moisture needs.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, but bright indirect lighting is recommended
- Can be placed near a window where they will receive sunlight
- -Obtain an extremely rare specimen of the Fenestraria genus
- -Includes a phylogenetic table
- -includes an introduction to carnivorous plants and native cultures