The Staghorn Fern is a popular plant because of its unique appearance. The fronds are shaped like a stags horns, and they grow to be over six feet tall. The fronds are also very colorful, and they can be green, brown, or red. The fronds are used in fern gardens and as decorative plants, and they can be found in many public areas.
Staghorn Fern – 4″ Pot
206 in stock
If youre looking for an interesting plant to add to your garden, look no further than the staghorn fern. This hardy fern is easy to care for and can grow in a variety of climates, making it a great option for anyone who wants to add some green color and texture to their landscape.
- Plump stems that can extend up to 60 inches high. It will last for years in well-drained, part-sun or shade location; also tolerates wind and heat
- Hardy plant ideal for most climates
- Attractive lacy fronds that turn to fern sporangiums in the winter
- Long lasting
- Foliage sheds excess moisture with a sprinkling of red spores that last longer than dyes
- The plant is easy to care for and thrives in many environments|Two way to water the plant This plant produces a large amount of biomass and blooms from many new fronds.
- The plant has no moisture issues or soil requirements. It also requires little to no sunlight and prefers a cool area to thrive
- Drought-tolerant fern can grow without need for supplemental watering
- Many varieties of the plant, including compact varieties available with both red and green leaves
- Indoor Plants: will survive low light conditions and do not require supplemental lighting
- The staghorn fern can grow in partial sunlight, high heat and humidity
- Can grow to be as tall as 4 feet in the ground, so youll have plenty of vertical greenery
- Its delicate filaments have a silver, gray-green or drab green color that would look beautiful mixed with other foliage plants