The Staghorn Fern is a popular plant because of its unique appearance. The fronds are shaped like a stags horns, and they grow to be over six feet tall. The fronds are also very colorful, and they can be green, brown, or red. The fronds are used in fern gardens and as decorative plants, and they can be found in many public areas.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Staghorn Fern – 4″ Pot
If youre looking for an interesting plant to add to your garden, look no further than the staghorn fern. This hardy fern is easy to care for and can grow in a variety of climates, making it a great option for anyone who wants to add some green color and texture to their landscape.
STAGHORN FERN Features
- Plump stems that can extend up to 60 inches high. It will last for years in well-drained, part-sun or shade location; also tolerates wind and heat
- Hardy plant ideal for most climates
- Attractive lacy fronds that turn to fern sporangiums in the winter
- Long lasting
- Foliage sheds excess moisture with a sprinkling of red spores that last longer than dyes
- The plant is easy to care for and thrives in many environments|Two way to water the plant This plant produces a large amount of biomass and blooms from many new fronds.
- The plant has no moisture issues or soil requirements. It also requires little to no sunlight and prefers a cool area to thrive
- Drought-tolerant fern can grow without need for supplemental watering
- Many varieties of the plant, including compact varieties available with both red and green leaves
- Indoor Plants: will survive low light conditions and do not require supplemental lighting
- The staghorn fern can grow in partial sunlight, high heat and humidity
- Can grow to be as tall as 4 feet in the ground, so youll have plenty of vertical greenery
- Its delicate filaments have a silver, gray-green or drab green color that would look beautiful mixed with other foliage plants
The Staghorn Fern is a plant that can be found in many parts of the world. It is a member of the Polypodiaceae family and can grow to be up to 10 feet tall. The plant gets its name from the staghorn-like shape of its fronds. It is believed that the Staghorn Fern was first discovered in Tasmania in 1792 by John Hunter. He named it Dryopteris expansa after the botanist Joseph Pitton de Tournefort who had described a similar fern from France. The Staghorn Fern is rarely found growing in the wild anymore, but it is still used as an ornamental plant.
Many people think that staghorn fern plants are delicate, but they are actually quite strong and sturdy. They can grow up to 12 feet tall, and some ferns can even stay green all year long! Staghorn ferns are easy to care for, and they make a great addition to any home or garden.
The Staghorn Fern is a plant that can grow up to 12 feet tall. It has thick, tough leaves and large, spiky fronds. The Staghorn Fern is native to North America and can be found growing in humid forests and on rocky hillsides.
The staghorn fern, Platycerium spicatum, is a common sight in pop culture. The fern has been used in films, music videos, and advertisements. Some of the most popular uses of the staghorn fern are in the songs Let It Go by Idina Menzel and Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.
A staghorn fern (Plantago lanceolata) is a houseplant that can be found in most nurseries. They are easy to grow and maintain, and many people find them attractive. Here are some of the benefits of having a staghorn fern as a houseplant: -They are easy to care for, and they need very little water. -They like bright light, but will do well in lower light too. -They have a wide variety of colors, including variegated forms. -They are very sturdy, and can withstand a lot of abuse.