Zeylanica snakes are some of the most popular snakes in the world. They are known for their striking colors and unique patterns. These snakes are also considered to be some of the easiest snakes to keep and care for. Why are zeylanica snakes so popular? Here are some reasons.First, zeylanica snakes are very colorful. They come in a variety of bright colors, including blue, green, yellow, and orange. Some of these colors may seem unusual at first, but once you see them in person, you will be surprised how beautiful they are.Second, zeylanica snakes have interesting patterns. Some of these patterns are very complex and difficult to copy or imitate. This makes zeylanica snakes stand out from other types of snakes.Finally, zeylanica snakes are easy to care for. They require minimal care and feeding, making them a great choice for beginner snake owners.
Snake Plant ‘Zeylanica’ – 3″ Pot
Out of stock
Zeylanica Snake is a snake discovered on the Zeylanic island in 2009. It is believed to be the worlds first new species of snake since 1843. The Zeylanica Snake has a unique colouration, being black with white stripes running down its body.
- -The snake is harmless and easy to care for
- -This pet snakes size ranges between 40cm and 60cm with a 20cm tail length.
- -It is suitable for the beginner and needs no special care to live the life of luxury.
- - Only 1 snake spotted for nearly years.
- - Part of the University of Copenhagen/Zoological Museum collection since 2009.
- - Extremely unique coloration seen worldwide for rare variant.
- - Considered as an important novelty to zoos and reptile hobbyists
- Is a snake
- Experience a new revelation into the world of nature and wildlife with our wildlife collection from the animal kingdom. Our team is keenly aware of your importance in informing, educating and inspiring visitors.
- Its underside is white with an extra stripe on each side of its body
- Its namesake, Zeylanica Island has been settled since 1997 and was forcibly evacuated in 2008
- This harmless snake can grow to be a 140 centimetre long from head to tail
- -There are many species that inhabit the island, this one is currently kept at the National Museum of Ireland.
- Theses are just examples. Your products may or may not have these features.
- Unique worldwide discovery
- Friendly and docile snake
- A little noisy