The popularity of Misty Star snakes has a lot to do with their striking appearance and their unique ability to camouflage. These snakes are commonly found in the Australian outback, where they live in areas with sparse vegetation. They use their smooth, velvety skin to blend in with their surroundings and avoid being seen by predators. Additionally, Misty Star snakes are some of the most docile snake species around. They rarely bite humans, and even when they do, the venom is not particularly harmful. Their main purpose is to consume small prey such as rodents and birds. Overall, Misty Star snakes are a beautiful and fascinating species that many people find appealing. They offer an interesting look into the lifestyles of predators in the Australian outback, and they make great additions to collections or exhibits.
Snake Plant Starlight – 4″ Pot
39 in stock
Misty Star Snake is a new snake species discovered in northwestern Borneo in 2016. The aptly-named snake has a unique constellation of dark spots on its body, and was thought to be a new species of python until genetic tests confirmed its uniqueness.
- Explore the intricate world of snakes through this beautiful app
- Enter an immersive 360-degree virtual environment that engages users senses with 3D sound and visuals
- Note-taking functionality for all your favorite moments
- Graphics, vividly redefined for a highly-realistic interactive experience
- Comfortable fit and flexible sling: The ia.Q neckstrap is a durable and comfortable way to carry the case
- Light weight, hard shell of ABS material with snap closures customized to your Zancudo Fiber Bag
- Capacity to hold up to 5 phones including iPhone 6/Plus, Galaxy S5/S6/Edge
- Durable waterproof zipper
- Reflective retro stripe design for visibility in low light conditions
- Exclusive print Misty Star art on front of packaging
- Collectible WW61212 sticker for $12 value, included with purchase and redeemable for a variety of Clover brands
- The long-lived, nocturnal species could help researchers learn more about conservation and wilderness risks
- Up to 6ft long, the snakes elegant black speckled pattern camouflages it in fallen leaves and branches so predators have trouble seeing the vulnerable prey
- The secret is out; Misty Star Snake is the latest snake to attack your dreams
- Stuffed animal pattern of this new species of python has exhilarating cobra-like expressions
- Can be used as a cuddly stuffed animal or added to your reptile collection.