Moonshine snakes are popular because they are beautiful and interesting animals. Their colors are amazing and their markings are unique. They are also very friendly and easy to keep.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Snake Plant Moonshine – 4″ Pot
The Moonshine Snake is a poisonous snake found in the southeastern United States. Its a member of the Colubridae family, which includes some of the deadliest snakes in North America. The Moonshine Snake can reach lengths of over two meters and has a distinctive pattern on its skin that allows it to blend in with its surroundings.
MOONSHINE SNAKE Features
- Compatible with Common Sense® and SmarTimer
- Up to 8 meters of flexible and accurate movement
- Fit for any size snake owner
- 3 AAA batteries
- -Physical appearance:
- The male snake has head, neck, and body dark brown with a dark green pattern radiating across its back sides. There is a light cream colored belly and his spikes are irregularly scattered through the body of the snake.
- -Top tier features:
- -Can grow as long as two meters
- -Sharp teeth for gripping prey
- -Different toxin production with lethality increasing by changing regions
- -Harmless to humans
- This is a huge and stout snake, reaching lengths of over two meters
- The shape of this snake lends itself to camouflage in its forest habitat
- This dangerous serpents prefer the edge of residential areas
- Bite is excruciatingly painful and typically fatal
- Highly experienced requires at least 2-3 years
- Primarily terrestrial damaging structural targets with a secondary preference for non-living prey
- A bright, neon-green exterior and flashy mouth pattern create a striking serpent
- Features 3 real snakes: King Cobra, Diamondback Rattlesnake, and Coral Snake.
- Perfect toy for children ages 3+, collectors, and people who want to identify poisonous snakes
The moonshine snake is a mythical creature that is said to live in the Appalachian Mountains. The snake is said to be a large, aggressive predator that feeds on rabbits, squirrels, and other small animals. The snakes are also known to produce high-quality moonshine.
Moonshine Snake Plants are unique and interesting plants to have in your home. You can buy them online or at some nurseries, and they are relatively easy to grow. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, and they make great additions to any room. Some people even use them as decorative plants.
Moonshine snakes are found in the southeastern United States. These snakes are usually green and have a yellow stripe down their back. They are shy and do not usually attack humans, but they can be dangerous if scared or cornered.Some people believe that moonshine snakes have a special ability to cleanse drinkers of bad karma. Others think that the moonshine snake is a symbol of luck.
Moonshine Snake is a popular nickname for the common garter snake. The term is used to refer to the snakes brightly colored bands that are often seen running along its body. The snakes coloring is thought to be due to the distillation process used to make moonshine.
If youre looking for a low-maintenance houseplant that will add a touch of elegance to your décor, you should consider adding a moonshine snake to your collection. These plants are native to North America, and they thrive in bright, indirect sunlight. They require little water, and they dont need to be repotted very often. In fact, they can be left in the same pot for years without any problem.