Gold flame snakes are one of the most popular types of snakes because they are so beautiful. They have a smooth, shiny gold body with a red or orange stripe down their back. They are also very active and playful, which makes them a lot of fun to watch.
Snake ‘Gold Flame’ – 6″ Pot
22 in stock
The Gold Flame Snake is a species of snake that is found in the rainforests of eastern and central Africa. This snake is unique because its body is covered in a golden sheen that makes it look like it is on fire. Unfortunately, this beautiful creature is also one of the most venomous snakes in the world.
- This 2 Pack of awesomely designed Gold Flame Snakes is made from 500D Nylon, so they are as tough as they are eye-catching.
- Ideal gift for reptile lovers and animal lovers alike!
- These gorgeous creatures will delight kids, young and adult alike.
- -Pure cane sugar; Vegan
- -Same great taste of seashells + snake
- -Free from all major allergens, including gluten, dairy, gelatin, soy, nuts and wheat
- This sugar is for people who want to be amazed by something thats not food.
- The Gold Flame Snake is one of the prettiest species of snake in the world
- It is found in rainforested jungles in eastern and central Africa
- Its body shines with a golden sheen to make it look like it is on fire
- This beautiful creature has an ultra toxic venom that can kill a human being
- 6 inches of metal fang with golden and black designs
- Covered in a master gold metalized coating
- Comes in an elegant reisling wood gift box
- The gold colorations layers develop a high temperature that makes it effective for repelling predators.
- The short, smooth scales are similar to human skin and come in dark shades of brown to help camouflage this venomous species.
- Snakes of the genus Chrysopelea are also very complex in terms of their patterns compared with other snakes, as well as have greatly evolved nervous systems