China Doll Radermacheras are popular because they are eye-catching and fun. They are also a good choice for someone who wants to add a little bit of color to their wardrobe.
Radermachera ‘China Doll’ – In 6″ Pot / Live Plant
Out of stock
The Radermachera is a genus of orchids in the Orchidaceae family. The Radermachera genus comprises six species of terrestrial orchids endemic to southern Africa, with the bulk of the species being found in Lesotho.The Radermachera flowers are typically white and have a characteristic pink lip. All six species of the Radermachera genus are threatened with extinction, primarily due to habitat loss and poaching for the international market.
CHINA DOLL RADERMACHERA Features
- The Radermachera tribe held a flower show on the island of Simons Town, in the extreme south-western corner of Constanta Lighthouse
- 6 different species of Orchid in the genus Radermachera
- Flowering season lasts for about a month
- Compact size allows for easy placement into any environment
- Our incredibly realistic oriental silk flowers recreate the beauty of Radermachera, a threatened South African orchid.
- The delicate, powder-puff like colors should work in most decor templates and looks best in our ivory silk paper.
- Our simulated orchids will provide an 1 diameter bud when fully opened and lay flat. The flower can also be posted with hang loop on the stem for easy hanging or displayed as is.
- Approximately 2-3 days delivery time
- Your purchase supports the nonprofit THOUGHT
- A curated gift of 6 gerberas shipped the same week!
- Fragrant flowers offer up a pretty way to say congratulations
- Order now using #TFLplant
The China Doll Radermachera is a type of orchid native to the eastern slopes of the Himalayas. It is named for German botanist Ernst Radermacher, who first described it in 1909. The China Doll Radermachera is unique among orchids in that its stem and leaves are covered in short, soft spines. This makes it difficult for animals to consume the plant, which may account for its rarity.
China Doll Radermachera is a popular houseplant that grows well in most climates. It is an easy care plant that can be kept indoors or outdoors. China Doll Radermachera is a hardy plant that can withstand low light levels and poor soil. The plant can be propagated by dividing the root ball.
The China Doll Radermachera is a type of orchid found in the southern region of China. It is one of the most popular orchids in the world and is often confused with other types of orchids.The China Doll Radermachera can grow up to six inches tall and has creamy white flowers that are surrounded by bright green leaves. The flowers are pollinated by bees, and the fruit that is produced by the plant is a capsule that contains two seeds. The China Doll Radermachera is considered to be a threatened species, and there are only about 1,000 plants left in the wild.
China Doll Radermachera is a genus of orchids in the Orchidaceae family. It is endemic to the Philippines. Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests, subtropical or tropical moist montane forests, and rivers.
A China Doll Radermachera, also known as the Panda Plant or the Panda Jasmine, is a houseplant that is native to China and Southeast Asia. This plant is a medium-sized evergreen shrub with smooth, green leaves and distinctive white flowers that look like panda bears. The China Doll Radermachera is an easy-to-grow plant that can be kept indoors in any climate. The China Doll Radermachera is considered a safe houseplant because it does not produce any poisonous sap and is not affected by pests or diseases. The China Doll Radermachera has many benefits as a houseplant, including providing shade and privacy for you, filtering air quality and adding beauty and fragrance to your home. The China Doll Radermachera is a low-maintenance plant that requires little attention other than watering regularly. The China Doll Radermachera will grow up to 2 feet tall and wide, making it a perfect choice for smaller spaces.