China Doll Radermacheras are popular because they are eye-catching and fun. They are also a good choice for someone who wants to add a little bit of color to their wardrobe.
Radermachera ‘China Doll’ – In 6″ Pot / Live Plant
Out of stock
The Radermachera is a genus of orchids in the Orchidaceae family. The Radermachera genus comprises six species of terrestrial orchids endemic to southern Africa, with the bulk of the species being found in Lesotho.The Radermachera flowers are typically white and have a characteristic pink lip. All six species of the Radermachera genus are threatened with extinction, primarily due to habitat loss and poaching for the international market.
- The Radermachera tribe held a flower show on the island of Simons Town, in the extreme south-western corner of Constanta Lighthouse
- 6 different species of Orchid in the genus Radermachera
- Flowering season lasts for about a month
- Compact size allows for easy placement into any environment
- Our incredibly realistic oriental silk flowers recreate the beauty of Radermachera, a threatened South African orchid.
- The delicate, powder-puff like colors should work in most decor templates and looks best in our ivory silk paper.
- Our simulated orchids will provide an 1 diameter bud when fully opened and lay flat. The flower can also be posted with hang loop on the stem for easy hanging or displayed as is.
- Approximately 2-3 days delivery time
- Your purchase supports the nonprofit THOUGHT
- A curated gift of 6 gerberas shipped the same week!
- Fragrant flowers offer up a pretty way to say congratulations
- Order now using #TFLplant