Philodendron Cordatums are popular because they are easy to grow and care for. They are also very versatile, being able to thrive in a wide range of environments. Additionally, they are known for their beautiful, heart-shaped leaves.
Pre-Potted Philodendron Cordatum Heartleaf – White Terra Cotta – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
The Philodendron Cordatum, or sweetheart plant, is a species of philodendron that is native to Central and South America. It is known for its heart-shaped leaves, which are what give it its common name. The Philodendron Cordatum is a popular houseplant because it is very easy to care for – in this article, well show you everything you need to know about growing your own Philodendron Cordatum!
Philodendron Cordatum Features
- Leaves that are heart shaped
- Requires little care and no sun to grow indoors
- Grows best in moist soil
- Common Name: Philodendron
- Care Level: Easy
- Light Requirements: Moderate-high
- Water Requirements: A plant that likes the water, but let the soil dry out between waterings
- Scientific name: Philodendron cordatum
- Origin: Central and South America
- Easy to grow
- Doesnt require much attention
- Very forgiving plant
- Easy to care for
- Heart-shaped leaves
- Frequently asked questions
- What are the cultural requirements of philodendron cordatum?
- Philodendron cordatum needs lots of light and a constant temperature of 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How often should I water? Occasionally occurs once every 7-14 days, either by pouring water over the surface of the soil (take care not to pour too much) or watering from below with the use of a tank or bottle. Too much water can be toxic for this plant.
- How often should I fertilize my philodendron cordatum? Feed your plant monthly with two doses of 10ML/8” pot.
- Bright green heart shaped leaves
- Does not like extreme hot or cold
- Easy to care for
The Philodendron cordatum is a species of plant in the family Araceae. It is native to Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. The plant is widely cultivated as an ornamental plant in many tropical and subtropical regions. The Philodendron cordatum is a member of the Philodendron genus, which contains around 600 species of plants. The Philodendron genus is native to the Americas, from Mexico to Argentina. The Philodendron cordatum is thought to have originated in Mexico or Central America. The plant was first described by Swedish botanist Carl Linnaeus in 1753. The specific epithet cordatum refers to the shape of the leaves, which are heart-shaped. The Philodendron cordatum is a popular houseplant in many parts of the world. It is easy to care for and can tolerate a wide range of growing conditions. The plant is also known by a number of common names, including heartleaf philodendron, sweetheart plant, and cordate philodendron.
Looking for a pet that is easy to care for and can brighten up your home? Look no further than the Philodendron cordatum plant! Often called the sweetheart plant or heartleaf philodendron, these plants are native to Central and South America. Philodendron cordatum plants are easy to care for, making them ideal for those who are new to plant ownership or dont have a lot of time to dedicate to plant care. These plants prefer indirect sunlight and should be watered when the soil is dry to the touch. With proper care, your Philodendron cordatum plant will thrive and bring you joy for years to come!
1. The Philodendron Cordatum is a native plant to Brazil. 2. It is a part of the Araceae family. 3. The Philodendron Cordatum is also known as the Heartleaf Philodendron. 4. This plant is very easy to take care of and does not require much light or water. 5. The Philodendron Cordatum can grow up to two feet tall and wide. 6. This plant is often used as a houseplant or in offices because it can help purify the air.
The Philodendron Cordatum, or heartleaf philodendron, is a plant that has been featured in various forms of pop-culture. In the 1967 film The Graduate, the character Benjamin Braddock (played by Dustin Hoffman) is given a philodendron cordatum by his fathers business associate, Mr. Robinson (played by Walter Brooke). The plant is seen several times throughout the film, including in the famous scene where Benjamin tries to escape from Mr. Robinsons daughter Elaine (played by Katharine Ross).The philodendron cordatum has also been featured in other films and television shows, such as The Simpsons and Friends. In The Simpsons episode Lard of the Dance, Homer Simpson is seen watering a philodendron cordatum that he has placed in his office at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. In the Friends episode The One with the Embryos, Chandler Bing (played by Matthew Perry) wins a bet with Monica Geller (played by Courteney Cox) and is given a philodendron cordatum as his prize.The plant has also been mentioned in various songs, such as R.E.M.s Its the End
The Philodendron Cordatum is a beautiful houseplant that offers many benefits. One of the most notable benefits is that it can help purify the air in your home. The Philodendron Cordatum has large, heart-shaped leaves that are known to trap pollutants and dust particles. This can help create a healthier environment in your home.In addition to purifying the air, the Philodendron Cordatum can also help boost your mood and create a more positive atmosphere. The plant has been shown to release negative ions, which can help combat stress and fatigue. If youre looking for a plant that can help improve your overall wellbeing, the Philodendron Cordatum is a great choice.