Anthurium Pre Whites are popular because they are easy to grow and maintain. They also have a wide range of colors, so you can create a unique arrangement that is perfect for your home or office.
Pre-Potted Anthurium ‘Pink’ – White Terra Cotta – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Anthurium is a flowering plant that can be found in subtropical and tropical regions all over the world. It is a member of the carrot family, and its leaves are compound, with serrated margins. Anthurium Pre White is a strain that has been bred to have bright white flowers.
- Anthurium White
- Deep white flower-bearing foliage grows up to 8-10 feet in height, providing year-round interest
- Long stem with simple foliage
- During the grow cycle, Anthurium has only six leaves. Since it does not need much nutrients for its needs, it will produce more flower buds and stems than leaves when grown hydroponically. After a week of flowering, Anthurium is ready to harvest.
- -Pre White Desired Characteristics: Stunning, bright white, translucent flowers
- -A strain of Anthurium that is available in all colonies including: Xanthosoma, Pterostylis, and Fritillaria
- -Longer growing time spans up to ten weeks
- Bred to have bright white flowers
- Compound leaves with serrated margins
- Can be found in subtropical and tropical regions all over the world
- The plants required special care, such as humidity content, light intensity and temperature. There are 3 main types of Anthurium that have bright white flowers
- Anthurium Pre White is a great example of what can be manufactured with modern techniques