Bronze Pileas are popular for a few reasons. First, theyre beautiful plants. Their leaves are shaped like swords, and their flowers are brightly colored. Bronze Pileas also have a long flowering season, so you can enjoy their flowers for a long time. Finally, Bronze Pileas are easy to care for. They need medium sunlight and welldrained soil, and theyre resistant to most pests and diseases.
Pilea ‘Bronze’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Bronze Pilea is a genus of evergreen shrubs in the family Malvaceae, native to eastern and southeastern Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina. The genus has a disjunct distribution, with the majority of species in Brazil and Paraguay, while two species occur in Argentina.Bronze Pilea grows as a small to medium-sized shrub 1-3 m tall, with a trunk up to 30 cm diameter. The leaves are opposite, simple, stalkless and 10-25 cm long. The flowers are unisexual and arranged in terminal panicles 10-20 cm long. The fruit is a dry capsule 5-10 cm diameter.
- Easy to Grow
- Less parts and assembling
- Latest Technology Interchangeable Blades
- Multi-directional Polish System
- High contrast
- Zooming to reveal detail
- Photo overlays with enlarged elements for detailed inspection
- Bronze Pilea is an evergreen shrub with a light green color. It has leaves with a circular pattern and a very delicate web like pattern. It has flowers that are constantly alive, have unique shapes and colors.
- About Bronze Pilea:
- This plant is native to Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina
- Professional grade fluoride toothpaste with kaolin to help whiten teeth
- Fluoride kills and remineralizes all oral bacteria, including S. mutans, the bacteria clinically shown to cause tooth decay
- Tartar-fighting formula helps prevent against the build up of plaque and staining on teeth
- Bronze Pilea has light a beautiful, delicate green color
- The leaves are rough when touched due to long and sharp spiny edges
- Medium height, with branched elegance