Bronze Pileas are popular for a few reasons. First, theyre beautiful plants. Their leaves are shaped like swords, and their flowers are brightly colored. Bronze Pileas also have a long flowering season, so you can enjoy their flowers for a long time. Finally, Bronze Pileas are easy to care for. They need medium sunlight and welldrained soil, and theyre resistant to most pests and diseases.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Pilea ‘Bronze’ – 4″ Pot
Bronze Pilea is a genus of evergreen shrubs in the family Malvaceae, native to eastern and southeastern Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina. The genus has a disjunct distribution, with the majority of species in Brazil and Paraguay, while two species occur in Argentina.Bronze Pilea grows as a small to medium-sized shrub 1-3 m tall, with a trunk up to 30 cm diameter. The leaves are opposite, simple, stalkless and 10-25 cm long. The flowers are unisexual and arranged in terminal panicles 10-20 cm long. The fruit is a dry capsule 5-10 cm diameter.
BRONZE PILEA Features
- Easy to Grow
- Less parts and assembling
- Latest Technology Interchangeable Blades
- Multi-directional Polish System
- High contrast
- Zooming to reveal detail
- Photo overlays with enlarged elements for detailed inspection
- Bronze Pilea is an evergreen shrub with a light green color. It has leaves with a circular pattern and a very delicate web like pattern. It has flowers that are constantly alive, have unique shapes and colors.
- About Bronze Pilea:
- This plant is native to Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina
- Professional grade fluoride toothpaste with kaolin to help whiten teeth
- Fluoride kills and remineralizes all oral bacteria, including S. mutans, the bacteria clinically shown to cause tooth decay
- Tartar-fighting formula helps prevent against the build up of plaque and staining on teeth
- Bronze Pilea has light a beautiful, delicate green color
- The leaves are rough when touched due to long and sharp spiny edges
- Medium height, with branched elegance
The Bronze Pilea is an ancient sculpture from Ancient Greece that was discovered in Mycenae in the late 18th century. The sculpture is made of bronze, and depicts a male figure with a large head and wide shoulders. The figure is sitting on a pile of coins, and appears to be holding some sort of object in his left hand. The statue has been interpreted as a representation of the god Apollo, and is one of the most iconic sculptures from Ancient Greece.
Bronze Pilea is a popular houseplant that is easy to care for. It can grow up to six feet tall, and can tolerate low light levels. Bronze Pilea is a good plant for a beginner, as it is not too difficult to grow.
Bronze Pilea is a genus of about 20 extinct species of conifers that lived in Europe and Asia during the late Tertiary and Quaternary periods. The Bronze Pilea are the first known example of a vascular plant with a true trunk the woody central portion of a tree or shrub, and they are also the earliest known tree to possess needles. The leaves of the Bronze Pilea were bronze in color, which helped protect them from the harsh environment. Bronze Pilea grew to be up to 40 feet tall, and their trunks were up to 3 feet in diameter. One of the unique features of the Bronze Pilea is that it had two seeds per cone. This feature allowed for easy propagation, as the cones could be spread by wind or water. The Bronze Pilea went extinct around 2000 B.C., due to environmental changes and human activity.
Bronze Pilea is a popular plant in popculture. It has been featured in movies, books, and video games. Bronze Pilea is also known as the Christmas Tree Plant.
Bronze Pilea is a great choice for a houseplant because it tolerates low light levels and has a relatively short flowering season.