Bronze Pileas are popular for a few reasons. They are affordable, they can be decorated in many ways, and they can be used in a variety of settings. Bronze is a versatile metal that can be worked into a variety of shapes and sizes. This makes it a popular choice for garden sculptures and other small decorative objects. bronze sculpture is also becoming more popular because of the metals durability. Bronze sculptures can last for many years without deteriorating.
Pilea ‘Bronze’ – 6″ Pot
Out of stock
Bronze Pilea is a genus of orchids native to South America. The genus is composed of about twenty five species, each with distinctive and often colorful flowers. Orchids in the genus are often grown as houseplants, and many are cultivated as ornamental plants.
- Undemanding plant that can always be found in any corner of the living room
- Nicely colored plants
- No need to clean or water them
- Vigorous grower
- Orchids create a sense of serene peace and peacefulness in a living room
- Foliage is delicately etched with bold primary colors that burst from midst
- Can adapt to either sun or partial shade conditions
- -Pale green, pink and white that grow up to 30 centimeters tall.
- -Flowers vary in size, color and shape
- -Easy to care for with little water needed
- -Great for hanging baskets
- Beautiful for an accent in the corner of any living space
- Variety of colors.
- Native to South America.