Brasil philodendrons are some of the most popular plants in cultivation, and for good reason. These stunning orchids are easy to grow and have a long lifespan, making them perfect for gardeners on a budget. Here are five reasons why Brasil philodendrons are so popular1. Theyre LowMaintenanceBrasil philodendrons are one of the easiest types of orchids to care for. They dont require a lot of water, and they only require occasional fertilization. If you want to repot your Brasil philodendron, you can easily do so without any special tools.2. Theyre Hardy and Resistant to DiseaseBrasil philodendrons are very hardy plants, capable of surviving in both warm and cold climates. Theyre also resistant to many common garden diseases, making them a great choice for those who want an orchid thats difficult to kill.3. They Have Beautiful FlowersBrasil philodendrons are known for their beautiful flowers, which range in color from yellow to pink to red. Their flowers can be large and impressive, making them perfect additions
Philodendron ‘Brasil’ – 4″ Pot
4 in stock
If youre looking for a unique and interesting plant to add to your collection, look no further than the Brazilian Philodendron. Unlike most plants, this one doesnt grow in a typical upright fashion – it instead grows upside down. So if youre someone whos interested in trying out a new plant but dont want to take the time to grow it from seed, the Brazilian Philodendron may be the perfect option for you!
- Unique growth pattern and unique shape
- Brightening shade of leaves
- Unusual leaves
- Flourishing this beautiful plant takes a bit to settle in, but once it does, it will grow as high as ten feet and spread as wide!
- Fully Grown
- Learn a new thing
- Plush, peeling bark.
- Small, heart shaped leaves that resemble chinchilla teeth.
- Unique in shape and texture compared to other plants of the same type
- Unique upside down growth habit, generally growing more than 6 feet tall
- Bright green leaves grow on this unique plant
- Fleshy, orange and red tubular flowers bloom all year long, in bright colors