Peperomia Ripple Reds are one of the most popular types of peperomia. They have a beautiful red ripple pattern on their leaves and flowers. This pattern is caused by small bumps on the surface of the leaves. The bumps cause the leaves to ripple when they move. This makes the leaves look like a river of red. Peperomia Ripple Reds are easy to grow and care for. They do well in most soils and can be grown indoors or outdoors. They are also drought-tolerant.
Peperomia ‘Ripple Red’ – 6″ Pot
15 in stock
Peperomia Ripple Red is a striking new cultivar of the peperomia plant. This succulent has intensely red leaves and stems that are imbued with a ripple effect. This cultivar is very easy to grow and014; perfect for beginners!
- Unique ripple pattern
- Perfect for beginner gardeners, low-maintenance plant
- Easy to grow
- New cultivar - Intensely red leaves and stems.
- Early maturity - Get plants up to 50% of final size in 2-3 weeks
- Low height - Plant column from 9-12inches then just above ground level
- Alcohol free, pesticide free and low maintenance
- -Compact, robust and vigorous, with an upright habit
- -Can tolerate drier conditions and low light levels
- -Fragrant red flowers that bloom for many months
- A tough and beautiful cultivar with a striking red stem and leaf that seem to ripple
- Very easy care - suitable for novice gardeners and those who dont have time for attention
- Succulent for those who need the touch of greenery in their homes
- Striking striking red
- Easy to grow
- Doesnt need soil