Marble peperomias are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to grow and care for. Second, they have striking colors and third, they produce large flowers.
Peperomia ‘Marble’ – 2″ Pot
Out of stock
Marble Peperomia (Amorphophallus konjaci) is a beautiful vine plant that can grow up to six feet tall. Native to Southeast Asia, this succulent is popular for its unusual appearance and intriguing growing habits.If you want to learn more about Marble Peperomia, or just see some amazing photos of it in action, be sure to read on!
- -Marble Peperomias are beauties of the garden that grow thick, vividly green leaves.
- -They create colorful flowers in yellow, red, orange, purple and pink colors.
- -A graceful vine thats as fascinating to entice passersby as it is to watch vines twist and reach for the sun!
- Hardy flowering vine
- Can reach six feet tall in proper conditions
- Amorphophallus konjaci has heart-shaped leaves that are gray-green and translucent
- Amorphophallus konjaci is a vine plant
- This fast-growing plant can reach six feet tall
- Forms a rounded mound of green and red leaves, appearing similar to jello
- Water well before first use; Plant should be kept dry during summer and well-drained soil during winter
- Use partial sunlight or grow in indirect sunlight
- Filling a pot at least 15 inches (38cm) tall is ideal. Slightly larger pots will allow the plant to spread its roots more thinly, which helps it retain moisture more effectively
- Apply 8 to 10 cups of aged compost per 1 foot of container wall height
- Water thoroughly every 7 to 10 days
- Grows up to six feet tall
- Unique appearance and intriguing growing habits
- Native to Southeast Asia