Ginny Peperomias are popular for a few reasons. First, they have a unique look that can add character to any garden. Second, they are easy to grow and maintain, requiring little care other than regular watering. Third, they produce an abundance of fruit, which can be used in different recipes or eaten fresh. Finally, Ginny Peperomias are relatively lowmaintenance plants, which is why they are popular among beginners and those who want an easy plant to take care of.
Peperomia ‘Ginny’ – 6″ Pot
22 in stock
Ginny Peperomia is a copywriter and marketing consultant based in Brisbane, Australia. She has been working in the creative industries for over 10 years, and has worked with some of Australias biggest brands. In this interview, Ginny shares her insights on the changing landscape of copywriting and marketing, and how AI can help you to become a more effective content creator.
- Discuss the changing landscape of copywriting and marketing
- Understand the role of AI in content creation
- Learn the need for clarity in your own copywriting style
- Discover just how important thought leadership can be
- Gain a deeper understanding of image building with online content
- Discusses the impact of new digital technology on the world of content marketing
- Provides advice on how to strategically utilise technology and work with moving goalposts
- Discusses her development as a creative over time into a more advanced content writer
- Author of Creative Intelligence: What Is Your Brand’s Genius?
- Presentation at the Perth ETech for a workshop on content creation
- This is an audio recording of a conversation Ginny had with three marketing professionals. Listen as they discuss what makes a good copywriter, how their jobs have changed over the past few years and why AI is improving their work-flows.